The Coronavirus pandemic is perhaps the greatest challenge our industry has faced. Over the next several weeks, we’ll update this page with resources and articles that we hope can help as you try to navigate and survive. If there’s something you think could be listed here, please get in touch.
Things to Remember and Consider:
- If you’re selling gift cards, you’ll need to redeem them. They are effectively loans.
- Deferred delivery fees help with cash flow now but will come due. They also are effectively loans.
- Don’t forget to include the cost of packaging in your delivery/take-out pricing. You can run your numbers with our simple Delivery Business Calculator here.
- Streamline your menu for delivery. Focus on the most profitable and well-received items that minimize prep. To make delivery work financially, you’ll need to be lean.
- State of Massachusetts announcement deferment of meals tax payments and suspension of late fees
- Mei Mei offers at cost groceries with priority for industry workers and others with challenges to food access
- Eater Boston details support programs for displaced restaurant staffs
- Bon Me put together an extensive public list of resources here. They are encouraging crowd-sourcing of additional links and resources.